§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The controller of personal data collected via the website www.opex.com.pl. is OPEX SA with the registered office address at ul. Ozimska 153, Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS [National Court register] No.0000034624, NIP [VAT] No. 754-033-51-10, REGON [National Official Business Register] No. 530530130, holding the share capital in the amount of PLN 578,000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller,” who is also the Service Provider.
- In case of any doubts as well as applications concerning the willingness to exercise your rights, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- We take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular we ensure that the data collected are (a) processed in accordance with the law; (b) collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes; (c) substantially correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of data subjects no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE, SCOPE AND THE LEGAL BASIS OF DATA COLLECTION
- Your personal data are processed for two purposes: (a) answering your inquiries sent by the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is allowed if it is necessary for the implementation or entering into agreement; (b) sending offers and other marketing and promotional content – the legal basis for these activities is your consent given via the contact form.
- We process the following scope of your data: (a) e-mail address; (b) telephone number; (c) any other data provided by you in the inquiry sent using the contact form.
- You are not profiled, which means that your data is not processed in an automated way in order to determine (estimate) your needs or personal characteristics. We do not collect any additional information about you from other sources.
- We do not sell personal data; we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organisations.
- The Controller may transfer personal data only to trusted recipients, such as IT service providers or law firms (OPEX SA).
- We strive to limit as far as possible the retention period of personal data that are no longer used. However, we would like to inform you that such a situation may occur for operational and technological reasons. This means the time needed to decide whether further contact is advisable as well as the time needed to delete data from the backup copy.
- Your data processed for the purpose of processing your enquiry will be processed by us for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the results, either fed into our customer base and further processed for the purpose of the contract execution, or deleted if there is no possibility of cooperation.
- In the event of a clear and comprehensible closure of the talks on your part, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases and from the backup copies within thirty days.
- In case of non-response and unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of the last message.
- Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the withdrawal of consent. The period of 30 days required to remove the data from the backup copy must also be added.
§5 THE RIGHT TO REVOKE THE CONSENT, THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT TO THE CONTENT OF YOUR DATA, THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER DATA, THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST FURTHER PROCESSING OF DATA AND THE RIGHT TO LODGING A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- We would like to inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of your voluntary consent. Please note that this consent may be revoked at any time. We suggest that you send us a message from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive the marketing content. The sole consequence of the withdrawal of consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive from us information about our offer and other marketing content. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of data that took place prior to the withdrawal.
- You have the right to access and correct your personal data.
- If you are in a special situation that makes the further processing of your data by us jeopardize your privacy, you may notify us of this fact and request us to stop or restrict the processing.
- All the above matters should be directed to our controller at the following address mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org@opex.com.pl
- We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorisation.
- Within the framework of the website, session cookies are used. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Client’s terminal equipment until logged out (i.e. leaving the website).
- The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to their computer by prior selection in his browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).